Army & Navy Building
We are excited to welcome Wild Heart Collective’s YEG XMAS MRKT to the Whyte Avenue District this year!
COVID has changed how the market will look this year. The Wild Heart Collective team have put their heads together to create a multi-platform program for Edmonton Christmas Market that will allow visitors to celebrate the holidays in a safe, manageable way. In these uncertain times, we can all still enjoy a little holiday spirit!
Edmonton Christmas Market will launch November 27, 2020 and run weekends until December 20, 2020. The event will feature a combination of online, in-person, and free programming including:
- IN PERSON Artisan Market running Friday-Sunday starting November 27 at the historic Army + Navy building in Old Strathcona! **Note: COVID procedures will be in place as well as pre-booking for shopping appointments
- ONLINE PROGRAMMING, featuring free content as well as paid workshops & tastings!
- PUBLIC X ECM Collaboration with curated holiday boxes!
Wild Heart Collective’s priority for the Edmonton Christmas Market is creating a safe space for the community to shop with purpose & support our unique, diverse, small businesses.
- Screening (COVID safety questions, name, phone number, email address, and temperature), sanitation, and masks will be mandatory upon entry.
- Separate Entry and Exit points
- High-touch surfaces will be disinfected throughout market days & at the start/end of each day.
- We are reducing the amount of vendors in the Army & Navy Building to create additional space between vendors.
- We are increasing the size of pathways between vendors to give folks the space to shop & maintain physically distancing. One-way traffic will be encouraged to maintain flow.
- Pre-sales are encouraged to reduce line-ups
- The team is working closely with Alberta Health Services and the City of Edmonton to keep in constant communication during the current climate. Wild Heart Collective will be transparent with you all through communicating via their newsletter, socials & website platforms!