Meet Our New Businesses!
It’s about time for another round up of new businesses open in the Old Strathcona & Whyte Avenue business district! We’re always so exited to welcome new neighbours to the area, and hope you’ll enjoy discovering some of these spots too:
- Yomie’s is serving up a delicious yogurt based drink with toppings ranging from oats and purple rice & flavours like taro and red bean.
- Fuwa Fuwa literally means, “fluffy fluffy” – and these pancakes will not disappoint on the fluff factor!
- Nuttea offers a totally vegan, nut based twist on the classic milk tea & other favourite drinks. Their signature nut mylks are made fresh daily with real nuts!
- 3 Girls Swim & Wear is a family business that celebrates personality through swimwear with curated brands in store including their own – 3 Girls Swim: The Label.
- Phantom Ave Tattoo Studio is the latest destination for all kinds of body ink and custom tattoo services.
- Showdown Tattoos & Skateboards is no stranger to the city and recently added a second location on the avenue and welcomes custom services, cover ups, reworks, flash and walk-ins.
- Wardrobe on Whyte joins a growing number of second hand & consignment stores that make a day of thrifting on the ave well worth it!
- From fountain pens to paper & desk accessories, Stylus Fine Pens is a stationery lovers dream.
- “Eat, play, love” as they say at Global Pet Foods – the latest spot to shop for all our furry friends!
Rally Social Room is packed with good vibes, social games, craft beer & cocktails, oh yeah – and did we mention pizza? But everyone knows nothing tops off a night like a donair, right?! Stroll over to the new Tastii Donair at 10364 82 Ave to get your fix.
And don’t forget to check in on the new businesses that joined us earlier in 2022.
There’s more to look forward to! Stay tuned for announcements on when you’ll be able to visit these new businesses opening soon: Sucré Body Sugaring, Pal’s Sandwich Bar, The Mash, Trish Juice, Sorellina Coffee, Sugarlash Pro & a special expansion of Dorinku Tokyo!