Updated November 25, 2020
New restrictions will come into effect on November 27, 2020 for businesses and services in order to help slow the spread of COVID-19. To find out how these restrictions affect you, please review the details on the Government of Alberta website.
- NEW: Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy
- NEW: Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
- Managing Your Business During COVID-19
- Innovation Canada Benefit Finder: Answer a few questions and receive a customized list of programs and services from among hundreds of programs and services including funding, wage subsidies, export advice, expert advice and more, plus more than 160 COVID-specific programs.
- OSBA COVID-19 Business Safety Guidelines
- OSBA Physical Distancing
- My Mask Protects You, Your Mask Protects Me
- Help Prevent The Spread Alberta
- Edmonton Mask Bylaw Posters
- Printable Posters: AHS Covid Signage
- Marketing tips from OSBA: staying connected with your customers
- Neighbourhood Empowerment Team: Business safety matters
- Text4Hope: Text COVID19HOPE to 393939 to subscribe
- Wellness Together Canada: Free access to courses, counselling, and community support
- Mobile Tools for Mental Wellness
- Canadian Mental Health Association Online Crisis Chat
- Government of Canada: Taking Care of Your Mental Health
The Old Strathcona Business Association’s Economic Recovery Task Force identified that many of our businesses were leading the charge on best practices for COVID-19 safety. We have created this COVID-19 Business Safety Guidelines kit to share and reference some tips to help our neighbours refine current business operations and build upon existing COVID-19 policies!