What To Expect
The OSBA typically hosts two general meetings every year. The Annual General Meeting (AGM) requires members to vote on the proposed budget for the upcoming year and vote in new or returning members to the Board of Directors. The Spring General Meeting (SGM) provides an opportunity to review the Annual Report from the previous year and for us to speak to upcoming projects.
Participation and engagement from business members is highly encouraged so that we can continue to provide the necessary programs and supports that directly benefit our membership!
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGS
Please join us for our next Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, October 11th at The Bell in Scona (10416 80th Avenue NW)
Here is what you can expect during the meeting:
- Vote for the 2024 OSBA Board of Directors.
- Learn about our 2024 Budget and Strategic Plan.
- Celebrate our 30th Anniversary and Businesses that have been with us for 30 years!
- Connect with OSBA staff, board, and fellow businesses!
When & Where
- Wednesday, October 11th, 2023
- 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm with an opportunity to meet and mingle afterwards
- The Bell in Scona, 10416 80th Avenue NW
- Food and refreshments provided by The Bell in Scona hospitality team!
Please download a copy of our AGM package. In this pdf, you’ll find the agenda for our 2023 AGM, the minutes from our previous AGM, Strategic Plan and Budget highlights, and a Board of Directors Nomination Form.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Membership Engagement Coordinator Kristin Ashmore at email@example.com